Friday, February 24, 2012

News of the Day

I know, I know... I haven't posted anything in ages. But I've got some pictures I just had to share.

First of all, the weather finally remembered that it's supposed to be winter now, and we got a bunch of snow last night/this morning. Here's what I woke up to in the front yard.




And here are some shots of what I woke up to in the back yard. Note that there's even snow piled up on the wind chime.








For those of you who don't know, that big white stripe in the air is part of the cable we hook the dog up to when we let her outside. It usually looks a lot thinner.




And this... is just more trees. Covered in snow. Most of that snow is already starting to fall off, because it's just too heavy to stay on the branches. See how they're all weighed down from it? Gosh, I love nature. If only it didn't have a habit of being so inconvenient.




The other news is that I got a new haircut on Wednesday. So I guess it isn't really today's news, exactly, but I just took a picture of it. Huzzah for a pixie cut--it's so easy to care for! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment